Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tomorrow:

7 a.m. checkout from hostel
11 a.m. flight to Mumbai
12:25 a.m. arrive in Mumbai, get driven to Panvel
5:00 a.m. arrive in Panvel at the train station
4:00 a.m. the following day, arrive in Cochin.
Benson picks me up. I don't know Benson yet but I love him.
I sleep at Costa Gama Homestay and explore Cochin for a week - then to VKV!

I saw three really good shows, explored the TATE and the National Gallery, gardens, parks, etc.
The low point was seeing R & J at the Globe today. Note: Just because it's in the globe does not guarantee good Shakespeare. It made me really sad.

London has been a wonderful way to ease into the flow of travel. I feel very at peace, taking it all in, wide-eyed, excited and exhausted all the time. Can't wait for the next stint.

No comments:

Post a Comment